Wednesday, October 24, 2012

Two Tags

Hi!  Today is a quick post showing two gift tags I made with the Two Tag Bigz die.
I wish I would have used another pattern of DSP for this tag, these dots were too far apart...all the Primrose Petal ones are covered up! Oh well, next time.
                                       
I kept the inside simple.

I really like this one. I used a red Sharpie to color the pearl for his nose.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Jolly Bingo Bits, Family Reunion, Tags til Christmas (the To & From)
Paper:  Gumball Green, Real Red, Whisper White, Primrose Petals
Ink:  Soft Suede, Gumball Green, Primrose Petals
Punches:  1" & 1 1/4" Circle, 1 1/4" & 1 3/4" Scallop
Ribbon:  Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin, White Baker's Twine, Linen Thread
Extras:  Big Shot, Two Tags Bigz Die, Glue Dots, Pearl Basic Jewels

Thank you for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...