Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Winter Memories Sled

Hello.  I totally fell in love with the Winter Memories stamp set from the Holiday Mini.  The sled was fun to color and I like the way it looks mounted on the Holiday Frame Embossed image.
I tore the card stock around the stamped image and then sponged the edges with Soft Suede ink.  

I used Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details on the berries to give them some dimension.  I used my blender pen and Water Color Crayons to color the image (I went over the birds and bow a few times to achieve the darker color).

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Winter Memories
Paper:  Cherry Cobble, Very Vanilla
Ink:   Jet Black Stazon, Soft Suede
Extras:  Big Shot, Holiday Frame Embossing Folder, Dimensionals, Cherry Cobbler Dazzling Details,
             Sponge

Thanks for stopping by today!

2 comments:

  1. Connie, I love this card. Great reminder to get out the Watercolor crayons! TFS

    ReplyDelete

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...