Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Wonderfall Thanksgiving

Hello!  Todays card is one of my Thanksgiving cards.  I stamped the leaves onto Very Vanilla card stock, sponged it with Soft Suede Ink, and then ran it through the Big Shot using the Woodgrain Embossing Folder. 
The pumpkin was made using three Large Oval punches.  The Tangerine Tango card stock was embossed with the Stripes Embossing Folder before I punched it. 
For the pumpkin stem I used the Gumball Green Sweater Trim from the Holiday Mini tied with a piece of Linen Thread.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Wonderfall, More Great Greetings (retired)
Paper:  Tangerine Tango, Very Vanilla, Soft Suede
Ink:  Soft Suede, Tangerine Tango, Old Olive, More Mustard, Rich Razzleberry,
Punches:  Large Oval, Scallop Oval
Extras:  Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Gumball Green Sweater Trim, Linen Thread, 
             Sponges, Dimensionals

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...