Thursday, November 1, 2012

Another Winter Memories

Hello!  Can you believe that wasn't until recently that I  bought Elegant Eggplant card stock and the matching stamp pad?  Let me tell you I'm so glad I did...I love this color, it's so elegant!!  I especially like it on today's card!
I sponged the edge of the Whisper White card stock with Elegant Eggplant ink.  The image was stamped with Jet Black Stazon and then colored in with a blender pen dabbed onto my stamp pads.  The Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder is so pretty too.
It's hard to see, but I used a little Dazzling Details on the snow lines.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Winter Memories, More Merry Messages
Paper:  Whisper White, Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green
Ink:  Real Red, Elegant Eggplant, Garden Green, Chocolate Chip,  Night of Navy, Pumpkin Pie
Punch:  Modern Label
Extras:  Big Shot, Labels Collection Framelits Die, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder,
               Dimensionals, Sponge, Dazzling Details


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...