Saturday, November 3, 2012

Autumn Sympathy

Hello, today's card is a sympathy card that I unfortunately had to make earlier this week.
I used Early Espresso Core'dinations Card Stock that I ran through my Big Shot with the Woodgrain embossing folder, and then sanded with the Stampin' Sanding Block, as the back ground layer for my leaves.
                                    
The edges of the leaves were sponged with coordinating ink.  I just love the Naturals Designer Buttons and thought it would be a nice addition.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Love & Sympathy
Ink:  Early Espresso, More Mustard, Old Olive, Cajun Craze
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Early Espresso Core'dinations, More Mustard, Old Olive, Cajun Craze
Extras:  Big Shot, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Autumn Accents Die, Linen Thread, Naturals 
             Button, Glue Dots, Stampin' Sanding Block

Thanks for stopping by today and enjoy your weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...