Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Fall Scrapbook Pages

Hello!  It has been forever since I've done any scrapbooking and thought I better get a couple of pages done for my fall photos!  I'm really very pleased with how these have turned out.  I really like my photos to be the main focus of my page, so I tend to keep them clean and simple.
 Here's the left page.  I made the pumpkin by running a piece of Tangerine Tango card stock through my Big Shot using the Stripes Embossing folder,  then I punched out three Large Ovals and glued them together.  The vine at the top was made with some unraveled Gumball Green Sweater Trim.  Don't you love the Morning Post Alphabet letters?
After cutting the leaves out with the Autumn Accents die I sponged the edges with coordinating ink and then I ran them through the Big Shot again with the Woodgrain Embossing folder (I sure hope this carries over to next years catalog!).

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Morning Post Alphabet, Everything Eleanor
Paper:  More Mustard, Tangerine Tango, Basic Black, Howlstooth & Scaringbone DSP
Ink:  Tangerine Tango, More Mustard
Punches:  1" Square, Postage Stamp, 2 3/8" Scallop
Extras:  Big Shot, Autumn Accents Die, Woodgrain Embossing folder, Glue Dots, Gumball Green
             Sweater Trim

Thanks a lot for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...