Thursday, November 22, 2012

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hello!  I have so very much to be thankful for and one of those things is that each of you stop by to visit my blog.  I cannot begin to tell you how much it means to me.  Thank you so very much!  This is the Thanksgiving card I made for my parents.  (I'm glad you liked it Mom!)
The pumpkin is made with three 1 1/4" circle punches that were run through the Big Shot with the Stripes Embossing folder.  I used the same leaf and acorn combination on an earlier project and like it so much I decided to use it again.  They were made with the Autumn Accents die.
Supplies
Stamp Set:  More Great Greetings (retired)
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Riding Hood Red, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive, Early Espresso 
            Core'dinations
Punches:  1 1/4" Circle, Scallop Oval
Extras:  Big Shot, Autumn Accent Bigz Die, Stripes Embossing Folder, Gumball Green Sweater Trim, 
             Linen Thread, Stampin' Sanding Block

Thanks again for stopping by and have a wonderful Thanksgiving! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...