Friday, November 9, 2012

More Winter Memories

Hello!  Today I have another Christmas card made with the Winter Memories stamp set.  I really like the way the paper piercing looks.  I need to use this more often on my cards!  I buy stuff all the time and then I don't use it! I guess that's what happens when you buy too much stuff...what am I saying??  How can you resist buying all the cool stuff that Stampin' Up! has??
I used silver embossing powder and the Heat Tool on the sentiment. I've never been a huge heat embosser, but lately I've been doing more of it, I love the feel and look of it.
Dazzling Details adds just the right amount of sparkle to this card.  I bet you all can guess how I colored the image...that's right my blender pen and ink pads!  

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Winter Memories
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Whisper White
Ink:  Gumball Green, Soft Suede, Midnight Muse, Basic Gray, Primerose Petals, Raspberry Ripple
Extras:  Silver embossing powder, Heat Tool, Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Snow burst 
             Embossing Folder (retired), Essentials Paper-Piercing Pack, Dazzling Details

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...