Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Ornament Keepsakes

Hi!  Today's card was made with the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and Holiday Ornaments Framelits Die.
I cut three strips of Be of Good Cheer DSP for the diagonal stripe.  Love, love, love that paper!

The ornaments are heat embossed with Gumball Green and Silver embossing powder on Vanilla card stock.  Love this two toned look! I really wanted to add some hooks, but didn't trust my free hand drawing!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Ornament Keepsakes
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Very Vanilla, Be of Good Cheer DSP
Ink:  VersaMark
Extras:  Gumball Green & Silver Embossing powder, Heat Tool, Embossing Buddy, Dimensionals

Thanks a lot for taking the time to drop in today, I really appreciate it.
               

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...