Friday, November 16, 2012

Punched Wreath

Hi!  Today's card has a wreath on it that was made with the Stampin' Up! scallop circle punches.  I really am getting a lot of use out of the new 1 1/4" Scallop Circle punch, which is what I used to punch out the center of the wreath.
I used the Square Lattice embossing folder on the wreath and the Vintage Wallpaper folder on the card base.  I really like the simplicity of this card.  I have to say that in person this card is very pretty, it was a gloomy day here in Wisconsin when I took the photo!
The berries were punched with an old paper punch I have.  Pearls or Rhinestones colored with a red Sharpie might look nice too.  I'll have to try that next time!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  More Merry Messages
Paper:  Real Red, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Ink:  Gumball Green
Punches:  1 1/4", 1 3/4"& 2 3/8" Scallop Circle
Extras:  Big Shot, Square Lattice & Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folders, retired White Ribbon,
             Dimensionals

Have a terrific day and thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...