Saturday, November 24, 2012

Santa Card

Hello!  I just love this punch art Santa that I cased from Terry Blais.
The Holiday Frame is a perfect background for this cute guy.  Everything except for the hat was made with punches.  The wings from the Bird Builder punch make a perfect mustache!

Supplies
Paper:  Real Red, Gumball Green, Whisper White, Blush Blossom (retired), Basic Black, Silver
            Glimmer 
Punches:  1 3/4" Scallop Circle, Scallop Oval, Bird Builder, Horizontal Slot (retired), 1/4" circle (non
                SU)
Extras:  Big Shot, Holiday Frame Embossing Folder

Thank you so much for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. Adorable punch art. Looks so easy to put together. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...