Friday, November 30, 2012

Snow Much Fun


Hello!  Today's card has a little sparkle to it.  I bought some Glimmer paper quite a while ago and finally put it to use.  (Actually, I'm quite impressed that I've used within the same quarter that I ordered it!!  lol)  We also used it at my last stamp class and it was a big hit.  Everyone likes a bling and it's much easier to work with than glitter, and I love how strong/sturdy the paper is too.
The snowball is filled in with Dazzling Details and the stocking is mounted with Dimensionals.

Supplies:
Stamp Sets:  Snow Much Fun, Jolly Bingo Bits
Paper:  Marina Mist, Whisper White, Crumb Cake, Silver Glimmer 
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray, Crumb Cake, Marina Mist, White Stazon
Extras:  Blender Pen, Dimensionals, Red Sticky Tape

Thanks for stopping by!



1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...