Monday, November 26, 2012

Snow Much Tree

Hello!  Today's card was made with the tree from the Snow Much Fun stamp set.  This picture really does not do this card justice, it really is simply pretty.
I embossed the card base with the retired Snow Burst embossing folder.  I used ink pads and a blender pen to color the tree.  It didn't show up in the photo, but I did use Dazzling Details on the snow lines at the base of the tree.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Snow Much Fun
Paper:  Gumball Green, Real Red, Whisper White
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Gumball Green, Real Red, and other Misc. stamp pads to color the ornaments
Extras:  Big Shot, Snow Burst Embossing Folder, 1/4" White Grosgrain Ribbon (retired), Dazzling
              Details

Thanks for stoping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...