Tuesday, November 20, 2012

Snowflakes

Hi!  I love the simplicity of today's card.  
I embossed the punched snowflakes with the Chevron Folder.

For years I have had my container of Heat & Stick Powder and I finally pulled it out to use with Dazzling Diamonds Glitter.  I stamped the snowflake image with VersaMark ink, applied the Heat & Stick Powder, heated it with my heat tool, added the glitter and then used my heat tool again.  It works great!

Supplies;
Stamp Set:  More Merry Messages, Four Seasons
Paper:  Whisper White, Baja Breeze
Ink:  VersaMark, Baja Breeze
Punch:  Jumbo Snowflake (retired)
Extras:  Heat Tool, Dazzling Diamonds, Heat & Stick Powder, Sponge, Mini Brad, Big Shot, Chevron
             Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

DSC#253 Framed Leaves

Hi! I was inspired by this photo to make another shadow box fall decoration. Sorry about the glare. I took so many different phot...