Monday, November 12, 2012

Snowman Tag Card

Hello!  I liked the Two Tag Die snowmen candy holders that I made so much that I decided to make a card too.  This time though I colored Rhinestone and Pearl Basic Jewels with a black Sharpie to use for the eyes, mouth and buttons.  This is really my kind of card, I love it!!
I added some Dazzling Details in the snow.

Here's a close up of her face.  The nose is cut out of Pumpkin Pie card stock.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Four Seasons (snowflakes)
Paper:  Whisper White, Marina Mist
Ink:  Whisper White Craft Pad
Ribbon:  Primrose Petals 3/8" Stitched Satin Ribbon
Extras:  Big Shot, Two Tags Bigz, Pearl and Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Thanks so very much for stopping by today!

1 comment:

  1. This is just too, too darn cute! What a great idea! Thanks for sharing it! I'm off to see if I can find your Snowman candy bar holders!

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...