Monday, November 5, 2012

Two Tags Box

Hello!  I've seen a quite a few of these cute boxes made with the Two Tags Die and thought they were so cute.  Of course, Dawn Olchefske has a great video on her blog showing us how to make it.  Thanks Dawn!  You can watch it here.
 I love this Baja Breeze with snowflakes paper which is in the Snow Festival DSP pack that can be found in the Holiday Mini.  Boy, I was just thinking today that before I know it, this Mini will be gone.  It has been by far my favorite ever.
I used one of the snowmen from the Snow Much Fun stamp set to decorate the side.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Snow Much Fun
Paper:  Baja Breeze, Whisper White, Snow Festival DSP
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Baja Breeze
Punches:  2 3/4 Scallop, 1 3/4 Circle, Modern Label
Extras:  Big Shot, Two Tags Die, Neutrals Brads

Thanks for stopping by!

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute Connie! I love it! Great job on your blog!

    ReplyDelete

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...