Saturday, November 17, 2012

Winter Memories Again!

Hello.  Today's card is another made with the Winter Memories stamp set.  I really need to get going on my Christmas cards.  I realized the other day that I only have 15 made!  Yikes, I usually like to get mine mailed early so I better get busy!  
Again I used Dazzling Details to add a little glimmer to the card.  The card base is embossed with the retired Snow Burst embossing folder ( I just can't stop using it, sorry).

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Winter Memories
Paper:  Midnight Muse, Cherry Cobbler, Water Color Paper
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Midnight Muse, Basic Gray, Old Olive, Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Elegant
        Eggplant
Extras:  Big Shot, Snow Burst Embossing Folder, Dazzling Details

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...