Sunday, December 9, 2012

Christmas Scrapbook Page

Hello!  I made these 12 x 12 scrapbook pages a while ago with the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set and some DSP.  I really haven't been scrapbooking too much this year.  Hopefully having a couple of pages done ahead of time will motivate me to get my Christmas photos done over my winter break.
 This will be the left side when I put it into my scrapbook.  The base page is Cherry cobbler and the ornaments are stamped with Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler and Primrose Petals inks.
 Here's the right side.  The pages look a little plain, but I like to mount my photos onto coordinating mats so that will add a little more color.
      This from the More Merry Messages stamp set.                               I added a rhinestone to the center
      I like the way this looks cut out with the Apothecary                       of this ornament for a little bling.
      Accents Framelit.                                                                                     

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  More Merry Messages, Ornament Keepsakes
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Snow Festival DSP, Be of Good Cheer DSP, Whisper White
Ink:  Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Primerose Petals
Extras:  Big Shot, Apothecary Accents Framelits, Holiday Ornament Framelits, Rhinestone Basic
             Jewels

Thanks so much for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...