Monday, December 17, 2012

Gift Card Wallet

Hi!  I love today's gift card project that is made with the Two Tags Bigz die.  Thanks to Bronwyn Eastley for sharing her directions!
Here's the front of the outside.  I think these would make great stocking stuffers!
 Here's the inside.  Two cards fit, one on each side (sorry, I only had one to put in it).  I struggled with where to put the to/from and then just decided that it would be fine going sideways.  I folded a 3" x 9" piece of Marina Mist card stock in half and placed the fold just inside of the cut line on the die so it would stay in one piece.  I then cut two more of the top half of the tag to glue onto the outside piece to hold the cards.  I added a little trim on those two pieces for some color.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Snow Much Fun, Family Reunion 
Paper:  Marina Mist, Retired DSP, Whisper White, Old Olive
Ink:  Marina Mist, Jet Black Stazon, Old Olive
Punches:  2 3/8" Scallop Circle, 1 3/4" Circle
Extras:  Big Shot, Two Tags Bigz Die, Old Olive Brad, Velcro, Blender Pen

Take care and thanks for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...