Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Happy New Year!

Hello!  I thought I'd start the New Year by showing you another new product from the Spring Mini catalog.  The catalog runs from January 3, 2013-May 31, 2013 and I must say it has a ton of really cool stuff in it.
The stamp set I used is Everything Eleanor, but the Tea For Two DSP is new and of course you'll recognize the Honeycomb Embossing Folder.  I love this sweet paper, the colors are soft and calming.
I stamped the image onto Very Vanilla card stock and then cut out the flowers.
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Everything Eleanor
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Tea For Two DSP
Ink:  So Saffron, Pretty in Pink, Lucky Limeade
Punch: 2 3/8" Scallop Circle
Extras:  Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder

Thank you so much for stopping by today and I wish you a Happy New Year!

1 comment:

DSC#253 Framed Leaves

Hi! I was inspired by this photo to make another shadow box fall decoration. Sorry about the glare. I took so many different phot...