Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Hearts a Flutter Birthday Card

Hello!  Today is my niece Holly's birthday (Happy Birthday Holly!!) and this is the card I made for her using some of the new products that will be in the new Mini Catalog that comes out January 3, 2013.  I really like the Hearts a Flutter stamp set and matching Framelits Dies, I think they will be very versatile.
 Not much of it is showing, but the Gumball Green layer has been embossed with the new Honeycomb folder.  The presents are from the Jolly Bingo Bits stamp set which can be found on page 22 in the annual catalog.  The tag on the right was stamped with a solid image stamp only instead of inking it with the ink pad I inked a stamp from the Clockworks stamp set and then inked the solid image with that.  Does that make sense??
Here's the inside, I just had to add a bit of holly! 

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Jolly Bingo Bits, You're Amazing, Hearts a Flutter, Clockworks
Paper:  Elegant Eggplant, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Ink:  Elegant Eggplant; Markers: Gumball Green, Real Red
Extras:  Big Shot, Honey Comb Embossing Folder, Hearts a Flutter Framelits

Thank you for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...