Sunday, December 30, 2012

Henry's Pinwheel

Hello!  I totally fell in love with Henry Says, a new stamp set in the 2013 Spring Mini.  While I was playing around with some of my new Stampin' Up stuff I thought it would be cute having Henry blowing on a pinwheel, another a new product in the mini.  
I used the new Borders Scoring Plate to decorate the grass.  This too is in the mini, and let me tell you I love it.  I'm always looking for ways to add dimension to my cards without adding bulk and this does it.  It is very easy to work with and has a lot of different borders to use.
Another view of the grass, I used a scissors to cut along the top edge.
Pinwheel closeup.  The DSP is from the upcoming Sale-a-bration catalog.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Henry Says
Paper:  Pool Party, Gumball Green, Basic Gray, Rich Razzelberry, Sycamore Street DSP
Ink:  Basic Gray
Extras:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Borders Scoring Plate, Big Shot, Pinwheel Die, Mini Brad,
             Sponge

Thanks so much for taking time to stop by!  Enjoy the rest of 2012.  

1 comment:

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...