Thursday, December 13, 2012

Last of my Christmas Cards

Hello!  Today I will show you the last of the Christmas cards that I made this year.  They have all been mailed out and I have enjoyed hearing all of the nice comments from my family and friends.  It was such a joy to make each and everyone of them.
 My mom liked this so much that she chose to do something very similar for her cards this year.  There's something about these skates...they remind me of simpler times.  Oh, how I long for those days.   The Silver Stampin' Dazzle Marker was perfect for coloring in the blades.  A blender pen and a Gumball Green ink pad were used to color the holly.  The embossing folder is called Holiday Frame.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Winter Memories
Paper:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Whisper White
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Gumball Green
Extras:  Big Shot, Holiday Frame Embossing Folder, Labels Collection Framelits, Sponge, Cherry
             Cobbler Dazzling Details, Blender Pen

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...