Monday, December 3, 2012

Masculine Christmas

Hello!  Today's card is a favorite of mine.  It is so unlike me and I guess that's what I like the best.  I know exactly who is going to get this one too.  :)
I love the texture and sanding on the Early Espresso Core'dinations Card Stock.  This paper is so much fun to work with.  I hope Stampin' Up! keeps it around!!
 Supplies
Stamp Set:  Ornament Keepsakes
Paper: Very Vanilla, Early Espresso Core'dinations, Crumb Cake
Ink:  Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
Ribbon:  Cherry Cobbler Baker's Twine, Linen Thread
Punch: Decorative Label
Extras:  Big Shot, Holiday Ornaments Framelits, Vintage Wallpaper Folder, Dimensionals

Have a great day and thank you for taking the time to visit!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...