Monday, December 24, 2012

Merry Christmas!

Hello!  I just finished up a little last minute wrapping and thought I'd post the results.
I wrapped these in some 6" x 8" Cellophane Bags so my in-laws didn't have to open them and risk the note paper falling out, and yet they could still see the gift that I spent hours and hours making them!  lol I figured you'd see this Cindy!!  
I stamped the owl with 2012 sale-a-bration Punch Bunch stamp set and used the Owl Builder Punch to punch him out and decorate him.

Here's a sneak peek...I used the new Pinwheel Sizzlits S Die from the 2013 Mini Catalog to decorate my sister-in-law Louise's note paper holder.

I want to wish each and everyone of you a very Merry Christmas!  Enjoy the precious time you have to spend with your families. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#253 Framed Leaves

Hi! I was inspired by this photo to make another shadow box fall decoration. Sorry about the glare. I took so many different phot...