Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Northern Flurry Sled

Hello!  Today I have a simple card to show you.  After seeing so many pretty cards made with the Northern Flurry Embossing Folder I finally broke down and bought it!  I really do love it and am wondering what took me so long to order it.  After all a girl can never have too many embossing folders. Right?!

The sled from the Winter Memories stamp set fits perfectly on here.
Because I couldn't decide what color card base to use I made two, one of each.  This photo shows the Dazzling Details I added too.  I used a blender pen and stamp pads to color the image.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Winter Memories
Paper:  Gumball Green, Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White
Ink:  Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green, Jet Black Stazon
Extras:  Big Shot, Northern Flurry Embossing Folder, Dazzling Details, Blender Pen

Thank you so much for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...