Thursday, December 20, 2012

Note Paper Holders

Hello!  I love making paper craft items to give as gifts, and this year I made several of these cute note paper holders for little Christmas gifts.  I got the idea from France Martin who posted a video on her blog showing how to make them.  You can view it here.
 I'm always looking around for a piece of note paper and thought this would be so handy to have on my desk.  The decorating ideas are endless.  So far they've been a hit with my friends too. 

I used the Papillon Potpourri stamp set along with the matching punch to decorate the holder.  I cut some computer paper into 5 1/4" x 4 1/4" pieces to put inside.
Here's another one.
Supplies
Stamp Set:  Papillon Potpourri
Paper:  Tempting Turquoise, Summer Smooches DSP, Rich Razzleberry, Lucky Limeade, Tangerine
             Tango, Rose Red, Old Olive, Pretty in Pink
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Rose Red
Punches:  1 1/4" & 1 3/4" Scallop Circles, Elegant Butterfly, 1 3/8" Circle
Extras:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Pearl Basic Jewels, Misc. Ribbon

Thanks for stopping by.  Next time I'll share some smaller ones and a tutorial showing how I made them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#253 Framed Leaves

Hi! I was inspired by this photo to make another shadow box fall decoration. Sorry about the glare. I took so many different phot...