Friday, December 7, 2012

Ornament Keepsakes Again

Hello!  Today I have another card made with the Ornament Keepsakes stamp set.  I like the look of the shiny tops that I heat embossed with silver embossing powder.
This time I mounted the ornaments on Gumball Green Core'dinations card stock.  After I embossed the card stock with the Vintage Wallpaper folder I sanded it with the Stampin' Sanding Block. 

Here's a closeup of the silver heat embossed accent layer.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Ornament Keepsakes
Paper:  Whisper White, Gumball Green Core'dinations
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Midnight Muse, VersaMark
Extras:  Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper folder, Holiday Ornament Framelits, Silver Embossing Powder,
              Rhinestone Basic Jewels

Thanks a lot for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...