Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Snow Festival Tag Cards

Hello!  I love the Snow Festival Designer Printed Tags that are in the Holiday Mini this year.  They are so cute.  I've seen many cards made with them and decided to give it a whirl.
Here's the first one.  All I had to do was stamp "Merry Christmas".  I used the retired Snow Burst embossing folder on the Cherry Cobbler layer.  The card base is Primrose Petals.
This one was made with Soft Suede and Gumball Green card stock.  How cute is this?!!
I love them all, but I guess I'd have to say that this one is my favorite.  I used Soft Suede and Cherry Cobbler card stock.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  More Merry Messages
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler, Gumball Green
Paper:  Soft Suede, Cherry Cobbler, Primrose Petals, Gumball Green, Snow Festival Designer Printed
            Tags
Extras:  Big Shot, Snow Burst Embossing Folder

Thanks for visiting and have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...