Friday, December 28, 2012

Thank You

Hello!  Wow, it has really hard for me to get back into my stamping routine!  Here's a thank you card I made with some new spring products.
 I really like the Honeycomb embossing folder.  I'm hoping to stamp today and case some of the cool cards I've seen made with this.
  Here's a closeup of the Sycamore Street DSP, isn't it pretty.  It can be yours for free with any $50.00 purchase during Sale-a-bration (Jan. 22-Mar. 22, 2013). The DSP tag was cut with the Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies, also new this spring.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Wacky Wishes
Paper:  Pool Party, Calypso Coral (Ooops! I should have used Tangerine Tango to match the DSP),
            Whisper White, Sycamore Street DSP
Marker:  Island Indigo
Ribbon:  Island Indigo
Punches:  1 3/4" & 2 3/8" Scallop Circle
Extras:  Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies

Thank you for stopping by!  Enjoy the rest of 2012.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for sharing your ideas Connie. I'm posting some sneak peeks this week also!

    ReplyDelete

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...