Saturday, December 15, 2012

Updated Snowmen

Hello!  I had so much fun yesterday making more of the Snowmen Candy Holders (original post was on October 22nd). I just had to show you the hat that I made for the snow women.
 I used one half of the 1 3/4" Scallop Circle punch and the Modern Label punch for the beanie and the white pom pom is made with the Boho Blossoms punch.
I put a candy container that was taller and deeper than a snack sized candy bar so I had to use a little strip of Whisper White card stock to hold the two tags together so they wouldn't be too short.  I scored the bottom of the tags at 1/4" and glued the scrap piece onto them there.
Some of the hats have a little button on them.  Aren't they cute?!  I love making these.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Cold Play
Paper:  Whisper White and various colors
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon, Pumpkin Pie and various colors
Punches:  Boho Blossoms, 1 3/4" Scallop Circle, Modern Label
Extras:  Big Shot, Two Tags Bigz Die, Multipurpose Liquid Glue, Assorted ribbons

Thanks a lot for stopping by!  Have a good weekend.

1 comment:

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...