Monday, January 7, 2013

Angry Birds Thank You

Hello!  I work with the sweetest little girl, who just so happens to love Angry Birds, so I just had to make her a spinning thank you card to play with.  I can't wait to see her face when I give it to her.
I used the Word Window punch to make the track that the bird spins in.  The bird is mounted onto a penny which is attached to another penny with two Dimensionals.

If I was really computer savvy I'd have a short video showing you all how this guy spins, but I'm not, so you'll have to settle for a photo!  Most of you have probably made spinning cards before, the idea has been around for years.

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Wacky Wishes
Paper:  Gumball Green, Marina Mist, Crumb Cake, Real Red, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Whisper
             White
Punches:  1 3/8" Circle, Owl Builder, Boho Blossoms, 1" Square, Word Window

Thanks a lot for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#253 Framed Leaves

Hi! I was inspired by this photo to make another shadow box fall decoration. Sorry about the glare. I took so many different phot...