Saturday, January 12, 2013

Calendar Pages

Hello!  In the 2012 Holiday Mini there was a Desktop Display Calendar Case (127033) and I thought I'd get it to replace my coaster calendar that I have sitting by my computer.  The clear case is very nice and fits pages measuring 4 1/4" x 7 1/4".  I printed little 3" x 4 1/4" calendars from my computer and mounted them onto DSP or card stock leaving a little room off to the side to decorate.  I ended up with 7 sheets (some of them I used both sides) and they all fit into the case.  With my embellishments I think it would be hard to squeeze in another page.  I'm very pleased (for the most part anyway) with how the calendar turned out and it was really fun to make!  Over the next couple of weeks I'll show a new page each day (with a couple of interruptions of family birthday cards).

Here's January:

I used the Snow Much Fun stamp set and Snow Festival DSP.

Here's the side view of the case with all of my pages in it.
Thanks for stopping by!  Tomorrow I'll post February's page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...