Thursday, January 24, 2013

Calendar Pages

Hi!  Today I have October's calendar page for you.  Only two more to go!  Boy, I am so glad I had all of these to post...I've had the flu and haven't been up to stamping for over a week.  Hoping that today I'll have enough energy to prep for my weekend stamp class and stamp some Valentine cards too!!
I love this page!  First of all this DSP print is my all time fall favorite, the colors are perfect and I really like plaids.  I like the way the Postage stamps overlap too.

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Spooky Bingo Bits
Paper:  More Mustard, Very Vanilla, Basic Black, Scaringbone and Howlstooth DSP
Ink:  Pumpkin Pie, Basic Gray, 
Markers:  Basic Gray & Black, More Mustard, Tangerine Tango
Punch:  1" Square, Postage Stamp

Thanks a lot for stopping by.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...