Friday, January 18, 2013

Fabulous Florets Birthday

Hello!  Today I am taking a break from the calendar pages to show you the card I made for my sister-in-law Cindy.  Happy Birthday Cindy!!
I used the Vintage Wallpaper embossing folder to emboss the So Saffron card stock on the left and the DSP on the right is from Tea for Two which is featured in the spring mini.

The Happy Birthday stamp is from the Blue Ribbon stamp set.  The ribbon is from the sale-a-bration Sycamore Street Ribbon & Button pack.  
Supplies
Stamp sets:  Blue Ribbon, Fabulous Florets, Lucky Limeade
Paper:  So Saffron, Very Vanilla, Tea for Two DSP
Ink:  Island Indigo, So Saffron, Lucky Limeade
Punch:  1 3/8" Circle
Ribbon:  Island Indigo
Extras:  Big Shot, Vintage Wallpaper Embossing Folder

Thanks for stopping by today.  I hope you liked your card Cindy...I thought it would add a little sunshine to our gloomy and cold weather!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...