Friday, January 11, 2013

First Edition Double Pocket Pouch

Hi!  Today I wanted to show you another Double Pocket Punch.  This time I used the First Edition Specialty Paper.  I originally posted this in October using Christmas paper, but these little candy/gift card holders can be used all year long.  This doesn't look like much in the photo, but this is really quite pretty in person.
I stamped one of the Everything Eleanor flowers onto Very Vanilla card stock and then cut it out with my Paper Snips and used a glue dot to attach it to the pouch.  I used my Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border punch for the trim piece.
 The flower on the note card was stamped and then punched out with my 1 3/8" circle punch and mounted with a Dimensional.  I felt like the center of the flowers needed a little something, the pearl jewel fit the bill for me!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Everything Eleanor
Paper:  Very Vanilla, First Edition Specialty DSP, Cherry Cobbler
Ink:  Cherry Cobbler
Punches:  Small Oval, Dotted Scallop Ribbon Border, 1 3/8" Circle
Extras:  Pearl Basic Jewels, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...