Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Happy Birthday Mom!

Hello!  Today is my Mom's Birthday, Happy Birthday Mom!  I must apologize for the photo, I was very sick with the flu and had trouble taking the pictures of the card and it didn't quite turn out as nice as I would have liked it.  Oh, well...
I used quite a lot of product from the new Spring Mini and Sale-A-Bration catalogs.  The right edge has been scored with the Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plate and underneath the Fabulous Florets stamped flower I used a Tea Lace Paper Doily.  I sponged the edges with Bashful Blue ink and the little label and the top flower are mounted with Dimensionals. 

This closeup shows the new Pretty Petites stamp set and Petite Curly Label Punch from the Sale-A-Bration catalog.  That means that I got each of these items free with my qualifying order!  I love that!!!  It's hard to tell, but I dyed the Whisper White Baker's Twine Bashful Blue with a little ink and rubbing alcohol.  I never seem to have the right color ribbon and I really like that I can make my own.

Stamp Sets:  Fabulous Florets, Pretty Petites
Paper:  Whisper White, Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi
Ink:  Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi
Punch:  Petite Curly Label
Extras:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Borders Scoring Plate, Paper Doilies, Sponge, Dimensionals

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!  Stay warm, it's freezing here in Wisconsin!!!  Enjoy your day Mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...