Thursday, January 3, 2013

Hearts a Flutter Valentine

Hello!  Today I have added a link to the new Stampin' Up! 2013 Spring Catalog on my sidebar to the right.  I love absolutely everything in this catalog!!  Since I am a demonstrator I was able to pre-order these items in December and I have been having fun using them...although I placed a pretty big order, I did not get everything, and of course I already have another wish list going!!  What can I say, I am a Stampin' Up! addict!!!
 Here's a Valentine card I made with the Hearts a Flutter stamp set and Framelits Dies.  The cute ticket was stamped with the That's the Ticket and punched out with the Ticket Duo Builder.  The Paper Doilies come in a pack of 24 for only $2.95.

The thin strip of Melon Mambo card stock was scored using the new Simply Scored Borders Scoring Plate.  What a great tool!  It's quick and easy to work with and is a great way to add a little dimension to your projects.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Hearts a Flutter, That's the Ticket
Paper:  Melon Mambo, Whisper White
Ink:  Melon Mambo
Punch:  Ticket Duo Builder
Extras:  Simply Scored Scoring Tool, Borders Scoring Plate, Big Shot, Hearts a Flutter Framelits Dies,
             Paper Doilies

Thanks so much for stopping by, I hope you enjoy the new Mini!  When you're ready to place an order just click on the Shop Now button and it will take you to my online store.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...