Monday, January 14, 2013

Henry Birthday

Hello!  Today we are taking a break from my calendar pages to show you a birthday card I made for my Mother-in-law.  Happy Birthday Mom!
I stamped Henry onto a piece of Sycamore Street DSP and then cut him out.  I really like this color combo!  Finally I got some use out of my Floral Frames Framelit  Dies.  :)

The string holding the Large Oval sign is White Baker's Twine dyed with Summer Starfruit ink and rubbing alcohol.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Henry Says
Paper:  Summer Starfruit, Rich Razzleberry, Whisper White, Sycamore DSP
Ink:  Rich Razzleberry, Summer Starfruit, Calypso Coral (hat)
Punch:  Large Oval
Extras:  Big Shot, Floral Frames Framelits, White Baker's Twine

Thanks for stopping by!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...