Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Henry Thank You

Hi!  I have another card made with Henry Says.  I guess I'm using this stamp set a lot because when I showed this card to my husband he said, "You sure like that elephant, don't you?"!!  Well, yes I do like him!  I've decided to space out my Henry postings though, just in case all of you don't like him as much as I do!  lol
 Today I stamped Henry on Island Indigo so he'd coordinate with the Sycamore Street DSP (2013 sale-a-bration item).  I really, really love this paper...the colors are so cheery.
I stamped the thank you image on Whisper White card stock and then punched it out with the Ticket Duo Builder punch.  I punched it the first time lining the top up where I wanted it, then I attached the punched piece to a post note and re-punched it lining up the bottom.  I wanted the ticket to be shorter so it would fit inside the Large Oval punch so I could make a word bubble.  I'm pretty proud of this stamping...I inked one half of the stamp with my Island Indigo marker and stamped the thank you, then I inked up the rest with Tangerine Tango and stamped that part underneath free hand!  I love it when things come out right the first time!!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Delightful Dozen
Paper:  Whisper White, Tangerine Tango, Sycamore Street DSP, Pool Party
Ink:  Basic Gray
Markers:  Island Indigo, Tangerine Tango
Punches:  Large Oval, Ticket Duo Builder
Extras:  Big Shot, Honeycomb Embossing Folder, Dimensionals

Hope you have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...