Saturday, January 5, 2013

Love Banner

Hello!  For Christmas my husband gave me the Sizzix Typeset Alphabet and today's project was made using the dies. (I had been wanting this alphabet ever since I saw it, and after offering Kurt my demonstrator discount he readily agreed that they'd make a great gift!! lol I should also mention that my parents gave me money to purchase some of the other supplies as a Christmas gift too!  I really appreciate all of them supporting my hobby, in more ways than one!!!)
I love the love the look of this alphabet!!  The hearts are cut from one of the laser-cut sheets in the More Amore Specialty Designer Series Paper pack.


 The smaller heart was stamped with the Hearts a Flutter stamp set and cut using the matching Hearts a Flutter Framelits Die.  I added a Vintage Faceted Designer Button with a piece of White Baker's Twine dyed with Real Red ink.

I used Real Red stamped onto Pool Party for this small heart and attached a little piece of Pool Party Ribbon (featured in the upcoming 2013 sale-a-bration flyer) with a glue dot.
The small heart, also stamped with the Hearts a Flutter stamp set, has a Pool Party button (from 2013 sale-a-bration) that I tied with a piece of White Baker's Twine dyed with Primrose Petals ink.  
This smaller heart and all of the letters were cut out of the More Amore DSP.  The hearts are attached to some retired Natural Cotton Ribbon with glue dots.  I added a strip of Primrose Petals Stitched Satin Ribbon for some color and also to hold the cotton ribbon onto the ring for hanging.

Thanks so much for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#253 Framed Leaves

Hi! I was inspired by this photo to make another shadow box fall decoration. Sorry about the glare. I took so many different phot...