Thursday, January 31, 2013

Note Paper Holders

Hi!  Today I have another note paper holder to show you.  I made this one for a Christmas gift and just never got around to posting it.
I like that I was able to make some masculine note paper holders, guys need to write notes too, right?  


Here's a close up.  This Natural ribbon from the Spring Mini is really nice!  I mounted the ship with Dimensionals.
Supplies:
Stamp Set:  The Open Sea
Paper:  Nautical Expedition (retired), Not Quite Navy, Whisper White
Ink/Markers:  Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede
Extras:  Simply Scored, Natural 7/16" Trim Ribbon, Dimensionals

Thank you so much for stopping by, stay warm (it's pretty cold here in Wisconsin today)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...