Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Two Tags Valentine Box

Hello!  Today I have a little candy box that I made with the Two Tags die.
I really liked how this turned out and it is so easy to make.  I used the More Amore DSP to wrap around the box and the Hearts a Flutter stamp set and Framelits die to make the hearts.

This box holds four Ghiradelli Chocolate Squares.  I wrapped them in a strip of More Amore DSP too. What a cute little Valentine gift to give someone you love.

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Hearts a Flutter, Field Flowers
Paper:  Real Red, More Amore DSP
Ink:  Real Red
Extras:  Big Shot, Hearts a Flutter Framelits dies, Two Tags Bigz die, 1/8" Mini Brads

Thanks a lot for stopping by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...