Thursday, February 21, 2013

Belated Birthday

Hello!  Usually I like to post birthday cards for family and friends on their birthdays and yesterday I completely forgot to post my sister-in-law's card.  So, happy belated birthday Louise!  I am not quite as old as her, but obviously my brain doesn't work as well!  lol
Louise is one in a million so I chose the that stamp set for the sentiment!

The Bloomin Marvelous stamp set from the sale-a-bration flyer can be yours free with a $50.00 purchase.  I just love how soft and delicate this set is.  The best part is that the butterfly coordinates with the new Bitty Butterfly punch, you can find it in the 2013 Spring Mini. 

Supplies
Stamp Sets:  One in a Million, Bloomin' Marvelous
Paper:  Whisper White Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi
Ink:  Bashful Blue, Wild Wasabi, Perfect Plum
Punch:  Bitty Butterfly
Extras:  Big Shot, Ovals Collection Framelit Dies

Thanks for stopping by today!  



No comments:

Post a Comment

DSC#253 Framed Leaves

Hi! I was inspired by this photo to make another shadow box fall decoration. Sorry about the glare. I took so many different phot...