Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Bloomin' 3 x 3 Note Card

Hi!  Today's card is a 3 x 3 thank you card that I made for one of my customers.  I love the way it turned out!
  
I could have added some bling to dress it up a bit, but I really like the simplicity of it.  Sometimes less is more!  I've been trying to use things I haven't worked with lately and the Designer Frames Embossing Folder is one I haven't touched in quite awhile.  It was perfect for this note card.  I'm not really a butterfly gal, but I just can't stop using the Bloomin' Marvelous butterfly and coordinating Bitty Butterfly punch!!!

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Bloomin' Marvelous (2013 sale-a-bration)
Ink:  Raspberry Ripple, Summer Starfruit, Midnight Muse, Gumball Green
Paper:  Whisper White, Summber Starfruit
Punch:  Bitty Butterfly
Extras:  Big Shot, Designer Frames Folder

Thanks so much for stopping by and happy stamping!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! I made this cheery birthday card for a good friend of mine using the Happy Birthday Gorgeous  stamp set and the Naturally Eclectic DS...