Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Center Step Valentine

Hi!  I love everything about today's card!  I don't know why I don't use this fold more often, the cards always turn out so nice.  
 The little hearts on the bottom were punched with the Small Heart Punch.  This punch is just the right size to add a little something to small areas.
The stamped heart is mounted onto the Hearts a Flutter Pool Party Heart with Dimensionals.  I love this More Amore DSP.

Supplies
Stamp Set:  Happy Valentine's Day, Hearts a Flutter
Paper:  Real Red, Pool Party, Very Vanilla, More Amore DSP
Ink:  Real Red
Punches:  Full Heart, Small Hearts
Extras:  Big Shot, Hearts a Flutter Framelit

No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...