Sunday, February 24, 2013

Embossed Birthday

Hello!  Today's card is one that I started making not knowing how it would turn out.  I just started putting things together and one thing led to another.  
I embossed the Calypso Coral card base first with the Vintage Wallpaper folder and my Big Shot.  Then I used one of the Adorning Accents Edgelits on the Lucky Limeade layer.  The DSP is from the Tea For Two pack in the 2013 Spring Mini.

I really wanted to use one of the Flourish Designer Frames that I bought in the fall and hadn't used!  The Four Frames image under the frame was inked with Calypso Coral and Lucky Limeade markers.    The Birthday Wishes was stamped onto vellum with Lucky Limeade ink and then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  After stamping I punched out both pieces with the Decorative Label punch and applied a little bit of Multipurpose Liquid Glue to the edges to hold it onto the frame. The frame was then attached to the card using two 1/8" Mini Brads.

Thanks for stopping by today!

1 comment:

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...