Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Everything Eleanor

Hello!  I love, love, love today's card that I made for my Aunt Judy.  It was inspired by a card I saw on Stampin' Connection made by Elizabeth Gross.
The Crumb Cake card base was embossed with the Framed Tulips Folder.  I stamp the larger Rich Razzleberry flower on Very Vanilla and then cut it out and mounted it with a couple of Dimensionals.  The edges of the Very Vanilla were sponged with both Rich Razzleberry and Crumb Cake.  This was an accident...you'd think by now I'd remember to close my stamp pads when I was done with them.  I accidentally dabbed the sponge onto the Razzleberry pad instead of the Crumb Cake when I went to add more ink to the edges.

The tickets were stamped with the That's the Ticket stamp set and punched out with the Ticket Duo Builder punch.
Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Everything Eleanor, That's the Ticket
Paper:  Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla
Ink:  Crumb Cake, Rich Razzleberry, Old Olive
Punch:  Ticket Duo Builder
Extras:  Big Shot, Framed Tulips Folder, Dimensionals, Retired Lace Ribbon, Sponge

Hope you enjoyed today's card.  Happy stamping!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...