Saturday, February 23, 2013

Feeling Sentimental

Hello!  I thought it was time for a masculine card!  Here's another stamp set from the sale-a-bration flyer...Feeling Sentimental.
I stamped each of the images on a 1 1/2" x 3 1/4" piece of Very Vanilla card stock.  Next, I used Snail adhesive to attach them to a 3 1/2" x 5" piece of Early Espresso card stock.  Last, I ran it through the Big Shot using the Square Lattice Embossing folder.  Inside it says...Happy Birthday.  I not only love the simplicity of this card, but the texture as well.


Supplies
Stamp Sets:  Wacky Wishes, Feeling Sentimental
Paper:  Very Vanilla, Early Espresso
Ink:  Early Espresso
Extras:  Big Shot, Square Lattice folder

Thanks a lot for taking the time to stop by today!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Mitten Banner

Hello! Just a quick post today showing you this cute little mitten banner I made using the Many Mittens Framelits Dies and my Big shot. ...