Sunday, February 3, 2013

Nature Walk Watercolor

Hello!  I've never been good at using the Aqua Painter, but have seen so many beautiful watercolor cards that I decided to try again.  This time I was pretty pleased!  
I stamped the images with Jet Black Stazon ink on Stampin' Up!'s watercolor paper, then I used the Aqua Painter with Not Quite Navy Ink for the background and last I colored the images themselves. 
 So, I was going for a collage look, but as you can see it didn't work at all...so I added the bee to cover up a pretty big bare spot!  I really like how this card turned out, especially all the textures.

Supplies:
Stamp Set:  Nature Walk
Paper:  Not Quite Navy, Soft Suede, Watercolor
Ink:  Jet Black Stazon and various others
Punches:  1 1/4" & 1 3/8"
Extras:  Big Shot, Square Lattice Embossing Folder

Thanks for visiting today!



No comments:

Post a Comment

August Calendar

Hello!  I want to let you know that I will be taking a week or two off from blogging. We are going to be moving this week and I need to focu...